Tips on Brawl Stars (whether you play or consider installing it)

Hey, its hmsaidenk,

So whether you love Brawl Stars, like it, it’s ok, could be the better, or worst game ever, I want to talk some tips on how to get better at this game or how to get a good head start on this game. Where am I on the rating scale? I love Brawl Stars! I got most of my classmates to install it too. I have a close classmate though who loves Brawl Stars just as much as I do. So me and him are basically Brawl Stars rivals. I love it so much I even posted two blogs about how great it is. Visit the two links here and here.

Anyways, no matter how many posts I make about Brawl Stars, I can’t stop saying how great it is. So we are not gonna talk about how magnificent it is, but how to get better at the game. The first step is knowing how to use each brawler. If you play, let’s say you wanna use bull on a bushy showdown map. Your best bet of winning is by hiding in a bush until someone comes close enough to you. You need to hide in a bush because everyone knows how much damage bull can really deal at CQC(close quarters combat). To make sure no one knows your location is by hiding in a bush. Make sure no one sees you run into a bush with bull because they will not go anywhere near you. You have successfully hidden in a bush, but this doesn’t stop other players from shooting into bushes just to make sure you are not there. Now when someone shoots in bushed to check for enemies, it’s really about luck, meaning you attack or die. If you have an advantage over the enemy, now it’s about survival and strategy. If the enemy has more power-ups than you, I recommend running away.

Related image

Reference: GImages

The second step for getting pro at brawl stars is knowing what brawlers are good for what maps and game modes. Let’s take Piper for example since the game mode bounty is more of a vertical map, piper has some room to snipe enemies. why piper? because you can stay at your spawn point while sniping enemies from far distances. Piper is a sniper where her maximum shooting range does the most damage and minimum range does less damage. Mortis can be good for gem grab because due to his great speed and agility, you can easily collect gems and run away from danger.

Image result for piper in bounty is op

Reference: GImages

The third step of becoming pro is by strategy and luck. Brawl Stars is a game about strategizing and there are some situations that have options or one option. For showdown, you can take power over someone by trapping them or leading them into the green poisonous clouds because no one said you could use them to your advantage. Play smart, do not make moves that you regret later on.

Image result for brawl stars how to use poisonous clouds to advantage

Reference: GImages

The last step is minor, but it involves box openings and maps. If you like teaming with others, then other game modes like gem grab, heist, bounty, brawl ball, and siege are the right fit for you. Especially seige is good for teams because seige is where you get the most trophies than any other game modes. However, if you like really small teams or like going it alone, then duo showdown or showdown matches are the right fit. Liking a certain game mode and map is called specialization because you like it and try to master the game mode like when you get a masters degree at college. You are more motivated to win something you like. This is important because specialization might help you get more trophies faster. Now box openings, you can choose to open a brawl box the second you get it or save it all for another time so its more exciting to open your boxes all at once. When you open boxes, you always get coins for a fact, you always get power points for a fact, getting a bonus of gems and tickets is by random chance, and getting a new brawler is unlikely to chance. You can see your stats by tapping a big blue “I” Icon in the shop that is located on top of a big box and mega box. opening boxes can help you unlock brawlers, get gold/coins, and get more tokens(token doublers and event tickets help with more tokens)

Image result for chances in mega box brawl stars

Reference: GImages

So yeah, I hope you found this post helpful whether if you are beginning the game or just want to improve your skills. visit my other posts and, peace.